Thursday, April 14, 2016

Do Better & Be Mindful

Do Better & Be Mindful
I keep a bright yellow note card attached to my computer with these words.  Surrounding myself with positive people, strong leaders, and motivating words brings out the better in me.  It's amazing what the right words can do to get you going each day.  Some of my favorite resources/authors are

Sarah Young(Jesus Calling)
John Maxwell
Bravegirlsclub.com "A little bird told me"
Jim Collins
Jon Gordon
Toby Mac
Jen Hatmaker

As I listed the above, you will have no problem entering their names into your search engine and finding a great deal of reading materials; my list could go on further, as I really enjoy inspirational reads.
These readings help me to be Mindful.  
To reflect on my actions and words.
To strive for better.

The people I don't have listed are those who are much closer to me in the form of friends, family and colleagues.  These wise people have a physical and emotional presence that encourages mindfulness and a want to do better.  I won't list their names, as they are each on their own individual journey, but some have blogs, some use social media to reach out, others leave an impact through their daily actions.  

Each one of us continues on our own journey.  What if we worked each day to Do Better & Be Mindful?

I begin to blog again as I've been reminded lately that our
Beliefs, Blessings and Babblings(sometimes we all just need a good babble session) all have a place in defining who we are.

I will reference those who inspire me.  I may share a story from those I spend the most of my time with.  I may quote other's profound wisdom.  I will write about my Beliefs(and am entitled to my own beliefs; they don't have to be yours).  I will celebrate my Blessings.  And I will let myself Babble.  It's my Blog and I'll Babble if I want to! :)  


1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! I'm so glad you're doing this. I need my dosage of your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete